This is a fun project that adds a lot to a blank wall.
what you will need:
3 8x10 unfinished wooden frames (I got mine from hobby lobby when they were 30% off)
1. Drill two holes at the top of each frame the desired distance apart
2. Paint your unfinished wood the desired color.
3. After it drys and it is the amount of coats you want, use the distress ink pad to antique the edges
4. String your ribbon through to hang the length you want. You will need six strands of ribbon the same length. I did two different colors of ribbon. A dark brown and a sheer pink. If you want to do something similar, you will need 12 strands of ribbon the same length, six of each color.
5. Hang curtain rod according to its directions
6. Once rod is hung, tie your ribbon around the curtain rod to let pictures hang.