Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Crock-pot Chicken


So, you will have to forgive me. I know this doesn't look like the most appetizing dish, but trust me, it is. It's also incredibly easy, which in my opinion makes it even more delicious!

All you need is:

4 chicken breasts
1 package of Italian dressing
1/2 cup of water

1. Mix it all together in a crock pot and let it slow cook for at least 4 hours.
2. After it's done cooking, take the chicken out and shred it. You can do this however you want, but I think it's easiest just to use two forks and pull apart like so:


3. Drain excess water in crock pot.
4. Add the following:

1 can of cream of chicken soup {I only add 1/2 can of water}
8 oz. (1 block) of cream cheese

5. Let sit while sirring occasionally for 30-45 minutes until the cream cheese is completely melted.

Serve over rice with your favorite veggies and voila, dinner is served!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment