Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Potato Salad

I am always looking for a good side dish. Whether it's for a party, a neighborhood bbq, or just dinner with the hubs, I feel like I need a good go-to dish that I know will turn out fabulous. Well, my friends, I've found it. I made this potato salad for dinner with our neighbors last night and it was all I could do not to lick the bowl clean. Now, I know there are a BILLION variations out there on how to make potato salad, and  maybe I'm just a little picky when it comes to it, but I was more than impressed with the taste and simplicity of this recipe.


What you will need:

1 cup mayonnaise (I used about 3/4 cup + 1/4 cup water)
2 T vinegar
1 and 1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. sugar
5-6 med potatoes, peeled, cubed, and cooked
1/2 cup chopped onion
3 eggs, hard boiled
1-2 T chpped green onions

1. Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar, and pepper in a large bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Toss gently to combine well.
4. Cover and chill for 2 or more hours.

Enjoy!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment